Monday 28 January 2013

Twenty One


My twenties are now upon me, and there are so many things i want to do before the "best years of my life" pass me by. I plan to use this Blog to document my adventures, experiences, and day to day happenings.
So where best to start than my entrance into adulthood: My Twenty First Birthday Party.
I have never been one for over the top birthday parties, as far as i'm concerned you should be with your nearest and dearest, drinking lots of champagne and eating cake... so thats exactly what we did.
Cupcakes - Red Velvet, Banoffee, Earl Gray, and Vanilla
Cupcakes - Red Velvet, Banoffee, Earl Grey, and Vanilla
My mother baked everything from scratch.

Melting Moments, Whoopie Pies, and Scones
Melting Moments, Whoopie Pies, and Scones
It was such a lovely occasion, and the sun was shining all day long.
Champagne
cupcake
Flowers
I didn't win at coquet though...

Croquet

No comments:

Post a Comment